21 September 2017

What to do Weekends #244 ~ Happy AUTUMN/FALL (Officially)!

Hello friends! Welcome. And, I finally get to say it tonight.......Happy Fall 2017!! If you follow me at all you know this is my very favorite time of year! I, very literally, count the days! :)  I'm so excited to get to start bundling up in blankets and not having to worry if it's too hot to bake or not!  I do realize that many of you live in other parts of the world and that you have endured some devastating weather. I truly apologize and I am praying that you all are dry and safe. I'm here in Northern California and the heat has been awful. I am not a small woman so when it passes 90, 100, 110 degrees Fahrenheit ... I am simply miserable and unable to do anything, hence my over exuberance for the seasonal change. 
Okay, back to the party! You all shared some wonderfully fall'ish posts that I was so excited to see! as you will note by my features this week, I have a bit of a one-track mind, lately!  On with the show! 
Please do check out the Party Board!  I do pin quite a bit to this Board every week. 
Up first, Southern Seazons shared her fun Fall Bench all decked out in her Front Entry!  Love this look! 
Cooking on the Front Burners shared this yummy recipe for Quick and Easy Upside Down Peach Cake for Two Love this recipe!
Across the Boulevard shared her take on a Fall wreath with her Fall Floral Frame Wreath in her Dollar store challenge!  I think it looks adorable!
Vintage Paint and More shared a really cute little tutorial on how to make these Little Fabric Pumpkins
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
Gluesticks Blog shared her recipe for these perfectly timed Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins
Delightfully E Made shared this absolutely sinfully looking  Pumpkin Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid OH MY! Drooling on my keyboard!
Our Clover House shared her Easy Fancy Hand Lettered "Blessed" Sign that's just perfect to my liking.
Live Craft Love shared these sweet little Fall Decor Welcoming Buckets that are awfully cute. 
Theresa
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*








8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall bench. As always thanks for the party every week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jody, I loved it! It was my pleasure. Happy Weekend to you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you joined us!! Thank you! Happy Weekend to you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Debbie, and for joining us each week. Happy Weekend!
      Hugs to you too,
      Theresa

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my floral frame fall wreath! Thanks for hosting, Theresa. Happy Fall! I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Fall, Beverly! It was my pleasure! Hugs!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.